Sunday, June 6, 2010

MPM 6/7/10

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

In my neck of the woods, strawberry season officially begins in the next 7-10 days!

Words cannot express the joy I feel about this.

Strawberries mean the end of winter and the official start of summer.

No matter what the calendar or the weatherman says.

Strawberries don't lie.

It's not in their nature.

In other news, I missed our farmer's market on Saturday, but I'll get a second chance on Tuesday. Apparently, there are 2 days a week that the market is open.

Who knew?

I can't tell you what that does to my fragile self-esteem.

I'm not a loser after all.

Unless I miss "second-chance Tuesday".


Here's what's cooking this week...
~Monday~
Sourdough French toast w/ real maple syrup
grilled hot dogs, Berry/Peach slushies

~Tuesday~
Peanut butter & honey sandwiches, applesauce
Sloppy Joe Burger Bites, sweet tater fries, farmer's market salad (from last week)

~Wednesday~
cereal (early appts.)
TBD (more appts.!)
Baked Macaroni & Cheese, (with a few alterations!) meatloaf, garlicky green beans

~Thursday~
cereal (more appts.)
Popovers w/home-canned tuna, fruit smoothies
Peanut & Sesame Noodles, farmer's market salad (from last week)

~Friday~
soaked oatmeal w/ blueberries
toasted cheese sandwiches, orange julius (new)
Dijon chicken, Minty Lima bean puree (new), salad (from last week)

~Saturday~
Speltcakes w/ real maple syrup
leftovers
Macaroni salad, grilled tilapia (from freezer), buttermilk biscuits w/ honey

~Sunday~
Simple Sunday

For more great meal plans, visit The Organizing Junkie!

1 comment: