Tuesday, July 5, 2011

A Staycation Hiatus

Photo credit

I am taking a brief hiatus from blogging. Not to worry though, I'll be back on Sunday and share some pictures of what we've been up to on our little "staycation". The photo above is an anniversary trip we are currently planning for next year.

Any ideas as to where we are headed for our 25th?

Before I forget, I am having a difficult time leaving comments on some favorite blogs. The problem seems to be with blogger itself. If you have a comment form that is below your post, many people are unable to leave a little love with you. By switching over to a "pop-up" comment box, this seems to alleviate the problem. It can be changed by going to SETTINGS, then COMMENTS, then COMMENTS FORM PLACEMENT. Check the pop-up version and you should start seeing more comments on your blogs!

And, if you live near me, the salmon are biting and strawberry season is almost over.

What are you waiting for?

Get outside and enjoy the sunshine!


1 comment:

Dem said...

Thanks for the tip on comments. I've noticed the problem too and didn't know what to do about it!