Sunday, February 7, 2010

Menu Plan for 2/8-2/14/2010

Spring is in the air! But before I get all giddy thinking about the new planting season, there is something I must do first.


Celebrate a wedding anniversary!


That means getting giddy over spending a weekend with my Mister...without kids!


I'm going to have to contain my enthusiasm for now. There are still 5 days to get through first.


So, in the spirit of a new week, here's what's cookin'...


Monday
~Baked oatmeal with peaches
~Turkey and cheese on potato rolls, carrots
~Thai Peanut & Sesame Noodles, green salad (I'll post the recipe for this tomorrow!)


Tuesday
~Plum smoothies, Bran muffins
~Cheese quesadillas, sliced apples
~Chicken Tortilla soup, cornbread


Wednesday
~Poached eggs, english muffins
~Toasted tuna sandwiches, canned pears
~Sunshine & Sausage casserole, Cranberry muffins


Thursday
~Simple soaked pancakes, orange juice
~leftover Chicken Tortilla soup, crackers
~Potato/corn chowder, Whole wheat rolls


Friday
~Granola
~leftover chowder, crackers
~Bean & cheese enchiladas, chips & salsa


Saturday
~Granola
~Pb&J sandwiches, fruit
~Melissa's choice!


Sunday
~Granola
~leftovers
~Spaghetti, garlic bread


My diet starts Monday morning, so I'll be posting my meal plan daily. I'll try to include serving sizes and calorie totals. I'll still be doing my regular posts, but will just tag this stuff to the end.



And, I'll try not to whine too much.



For more meal plan ideas, visit The Organizing Junkie.