Saturday, October 16, 2010

Opening Day Success!!!


Before I show you the Mister and his "kills", I thought I'd better clarify something.

I posted about the lack of electricity in my last post. Clearly, from the picture, there is light in the shower area.

This light however, does NOT turn on until evening.

Just thought I'd explain in case you were thinking I was a liar...or blind. Or had buck fever.

I did not have buck fever.

But he did.


My Mister also had grouse fever.

Tomorrow we'll take care of his trout fever.

Which it seems, I've caught too.

3 comments:

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Nice 3 point! It feels so great to kill a buck (in the food in the freezer kind of way) Congrats!! The grouse is great too!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

Wait............did you take a laptop with you hunting??????

Kim said...

Heather~I DID take my laptop!! There's a cute little coffee shop in town that serves great espressos! This is where I get warm!!!

P.s...It's a 4 point! My Mister would be broken-hearted to lose that extra point! :)