Tuesday, December 14, 2010

GMO or Non-GMO...Ask Dr. Oz What He Really Thinks!

Rarely does my dander get ruffled before my first cup of coffee.

Rarely does my first cup of coffee get interrupted with my dander.

But ruffled it is.

One of my biggest complaints about our current food system is the labeling laws. I want to know what is in the food that I purchase from the grocery store.

The USDA does NOT want you to know what is in your food.

Recently, Dr. Oz did a show discussing GMO foods.

By George, I think he's got it!

Click on the links to watch this very interesting conversation on GMO foods.

Then do what Dr. Oz says.

Vote with your wallets.

And if that doesn't work, vote with your...votes. Contact your local representatives, senators and anyone else that will listen, whether it is pretend or not.

Just be heard.






No comments: