Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Gratituesday...Helping Hands

My shoulder is slowly improving, but it is very hard to keep still. Especially at Christmas time! There are so many things that need to be done, on top of all the regular "stuff". We'll be doing school through next week, then take a couple of weeks off, and then there is baking to be done, pipes that need to be wrapped (we are on day 5 of our cold snap!), animals that need extra care, presents to buy and wrap, and decorations that need to be hung.

Whew.

Thankfully, I have kids.




While I was doped up on Percoset, it seems my Christmas elves...er...children took it upon themselves to decorate our tree.

And they remembered to take a picture.

I may have to put in a good word with "Santa", but somehow, I think he already knows.

1 comment:

Kym-Anne said...

What wonderful little elves you have, they did a great job decorating the tree.

I may have to lend them next year since they can manage to get the topper on without having the tree come crashing down...lol.

Hope your feeling better today :)