Sunday, May 9, 2010

MPM 5/10/2010


Happy Mother's Day! I love this holiday. In fact, I think it should rank right up there with Christmas. Why? Because this is the day that my family realizes just how difficult it is to come up with a dinner plan, and please everyone to boot!

Momma's not getting voted off of this island anytime soon, I can tell you that.

Not that there was any chance of that. My family likes food too much.

And I'm pretty sure they love me too. For Mother's Day, my family gave me an incubator so that I could finally hatch our own chicks.

I don't think there's a happier mom on the face of the earth right now. Or at least on my creek.

Today, I'm feeling the love.


Here's what's cookin' this week...

Monday
~Soaked oatmeal w/blueberries
~out to lunch
~Pinto Beans & Rice in Crockpot, (Gluten-Free), cornbread

Tuesday
~Pennsylvania Dutch Baked Oatmeal, (GF/new)
~campfire hotdogs, chips, dried fruit (Planting day #1)
~Three Cheese Baked Ziti (GF w/brown rice pasta), farmer's market salad

Wednesday
~Buckwheat Pancakes (GF/new) w/blueberry syrup
~campfire hotdogs, chips, fruit (Planting day #2)
~Black Bean & Couscous Salad, grilled asparagus, grilled chicken

Thursday
~Scrambled eggs & elk sausage
~Lazy Chile Rellenos, (GF), corn tortillas, farmer's market salad

Friday
~Mini Applesauce Cake Donuts (GF/new)
~Texas Style Lasagna (GF)

Saturday
~Granola
~leftovers
~Lentil Burritos, sourdough tortillas, farmer's market salad

Sunday
~Granola
~Simple Supper Sunday

Snacks
~Gluten Free Brownies (new)
~Homemade Graham Crackers (new)
~Chocolate Pudding (new)

No comments: