Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Few of My Favorite Scenes

Since we've been on vacation, my camera has been on active duty, capturing moments that we'll be able to relive throughout the long, cold winter months.

Oh wait. I live west of the mountains. Let me rephrase.

"...capturing moments that we'll be able to relive throughout the long, wet, horribly depressing, winter months."

Well, I'm already depressed.

At least I'll have the photos.


Taking a break at Grand Coulee Dam

Cattail pond at 4,000 ft. elevation

 
Camping near a race track has its perks!

Resting beneath the fall foliage of the quaking aspens

The signs that say "Watch out for livestock" should be taken seriously.

 Seriously.

When the hunters move in, the big bucks move to town.

Next to the sheriff's office.

If I were rich, I would buy this ranch. And if that didn't work, I'd use blackmail.

No, I was NOT stalking these poor people.

Thank you Republic. You are a gem.


No comments: