Monday, August 20, 2012

waiting....

Lately, it seems as if my whole life is all about the waiting.

Waiting for the perfect shot.

"Open your eyes, Maddie!"

"I'm twying! The sun's too bwight, Nana!"

Close enough.

Waiting for mean chickens to get off of other hens' eggs.

The egg-eater~I need to introduce her to my meat-eaters.

Waiting for my turn in the boat on a 100 degree day.

Since it was Heather's 16th birthday, I didn't mind. Too much.

And waiting for cows to deliver.




Something tells me, the waiting is almost over.

Stay tuned...☺

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Patience is a virtue.....one I do not always possess!

Fingers crossed for a calf soon!

Carolyn said...

Oooo! Are we going to get a pictorial / tutorial on calving?? I've kidded bunches of goats, but never a cow.

Lisa said...

Such cute photos, Kim! Can't believe that cow hasn't calved yet... Soon, right?

Hope you're enjoying this cool weather after the heat wave!

~Lisa

Candy C. said...

All-right! It's almost calving season!! ;-)

Susan said...

There you are! We have been "waiting" for your post...heehee. I am not a good waiter - I'd be pacing the barn.