Thursday, December 2, 2010

A Tiny Break...


As you know, I've been having a few issues with my back.

A ruptured disc has been wreaking havoc and the time has come for it to stop.

After seeing a neurologist on Tuesday, the doctor determined that surgery would be my best option. And he finished his sentence with "A.S.A.P".

It does not stand for "After Supper, A Pie". Although, pie sounds pretty good right now. 

So, I will be taking a few days off to recuperate. I'm going to call it a mini-vacation.

And I'm putting in a request, to my daughters, for pie on Saturday.

I may even stand in the kitchen to eat it! 

Hope you all have a blessed weekend and I'll see you on Sunday!


3 comments:

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

Blessings to you! Will be praying for you!

Mountain Home Quilts said...

♥ ya! Have a speedy surgery and recovery!

Kris said...

I hope the surgery was successful and you are home now recovering. You have plenty of help, I hope?