Friday, March 18, 2011

She's Finally Here!!

After months of waiting, guessing, hoping, and praying, Emily Jane has finally made her big debut.

5 minutes new

I can already tell that she's going to be a real troublemaker.



On Tuesday, March 15 at 6:30 a.m., Emily committed her first crime.

Poppa & Emily

She stole our hearts.

Nana & little Emily

And we...

"I'm a big sister now!"

...will never...

Mommy "helping" Maddie kiss her baby sister for the first time

...be... 

Gramma Debbie & Emily

...the same...

Grampa Jerry & baby Emily
...again.

Great Gramma J. having a "chat" with her newest great grandbaby

Proud new daddy~Round 2!


Precious jewel, you glow, you shine,
reflecting all the good things
in the world.

~Maya Angelou~

Welcome to the world Emily Jane!





3 comments:

Michaela Dunn Leeper said...

Well, you already know I think she's gorgeous, but I have to tell you something. When I was little, I have a Cabbage Patch Kid named Emma Jane :D

Kim said...

Hehe...that's a great name for a Cabbage Patch Kid~much better than my daughter's pick of Zoe Chloe!

And thank you~I think she's pretty gorgeous too!

Kris said...

Ah She's adorable. I want some more of those. My youngest just got married and I always said she's have all the boys. I hope they do. Enjoy that little sweetie pie. Do they live close?