Monday, June 27, 2011

Menu Plan 6/27

I wasn't going to make a meal plan this week. My plan was to wing it using the pantry and freezers for inspiration.

This morning, my inspiration failed me.

Blame it on the weather. Blame it on the obnoxious guinea fowl making nighttime noises. Blame it on the hot flashes. Blame it on Rio.

Isn't there a movie called, "Blame it on Rio"?

It must be Rio's fault.

Wherever the fault lies, the lack of plan left me in complete panic mode. Then I popped my thumb in my mouth and tried to find my happy place.

When that didn't work, I went back to what I know. Planning.

So, after careful consideration, and a thumb-sucking intervention by my children, here's what's cookin' this week...

~Monday~(Coupon shopping day)
Pancakes
Grilled hot dogs, baked beans, chips (kid's choice)

~Tuesday~
Cheese & Chive Omelette's
Spaghetti & Meatballs, Caesar Salad

~Wednesday~
Toast w/ cream cheese, Yogurt Smoothies

~Thursday~
Sourdough Pancakes, spiced pears
Fried deer steak, Sweet potato fries, Broccoli salad

~Friday~

~Saturday~

~Sunday~
Granola w/ blueberries
Juicy Grilled Burgers, Salmon Dip, tortilla chips




No comments: