Sunday, January 15, 2012

A Snowy Day

*Looking for a meal plan? Go here to see our January menu.


This could be...

"Poppa, cawwy me!"

The.

"I's makin' doggy pwints!"

best.

"Oh! My bunz iz cold!"

day.

"I gonna getchu Poppa!"

ever.

"Yook at how fast I can wun, Nana!"

Now more than ever, I am thankful for my monthly meal plan. With more snow in the forecast, not having to plan meals, or make grocery lists frees up my time to do the more important things in life.

"Is dis how you make a BIG snowball?"

Like making memories.


3 comments:

dr momi said...

Definitely good memories!

Unknown said...

The snow has been wonderful here too! We are praying for more to come our way today. :) Love the pictures...so pretty!

Candy C. said...

What a wonderful series of pictures! YAY for more time for the *really* important things in life!