Sunday, August 8, 2010

MPM 8/9/10


With our kitchen belongings packed into boxes and tucked into the basement, I've felt completely uninspired in the meal planning area.

Blame it on the sheet-rock dust.

It's clouding my brain.

In order to clear it, I took the kids to the county fair over the weekend. While other's had visions of jumbo elephant ears and foot-long corn dogs dancing in their heads, I had visions of another kind.

And I wasn't alone.

It was a proud moment, while walking through the animal barns, when my children asked if we could buy one of the 600 lb. market hogs to make our own nitrate/nitrite free hot dogs.

I may have teared up.

Here's what's on the menu this week...


~Monday~

~Tuesday~

~Wednesday~
Elk Roast, Raw Cranberry Relish, Sourdough Biscuits, Garden Salad

~Thursday~
Broccoli Salad, Black Bean & Couscous Salad (from last week)

~Friday~
Grilled Hamburgers, Corn on the Cob

~Saturday~
Taco Salad

~Sunday~
Simple Supper


For truly inspired meal plans, visit The Organizing Junkie for Menu Mondays!



No comments: