Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A Quick Break

Between the remodel and the weird weather we've had, our garden has been a little neglected.

Some might say, "Define a little."

We really have been busy though. With the new sheet-rock up, we've had to seal the new walls.

It's not as much fun as putting color on the walls.















We have had a little garden gnome tippy-toeing through the tulips.

Wait a minute...we don't have any tulips!




















Spring seems like such a long time ago. Seems as if we've been waiting for the
lettuce for months.

I don't have a clue where it went, but I'm pretty sure that it was planted.

Heather took it upon herself to replant the greens.

I guess my reaction to not finding lettuce in the garden scared her.




















Our broccoli did really well.














The bees appreciate my gardening skills.

Maybe I should just say, "I meant to do that."

Are you buying that?

How are your gardens coming along?

No comments: