Tuesday, October 20, 2009


As some of you know, last weekend my family and I took a road trip to the southern Oregon coast, to celebrate our granddaughter's first birthday. I cannot believe how much Madison has grown since July, which was the last time we saw her! She is walking, saying simple words, "Nana" being one of them (!!!!!), and getting into mischief. Her smile lights up the room and she is not stingy with her cuddles. (Especially if you are holding her favorite blanket, named "Bobby"!) This week, I am grateful for time. Time that I get to spend being a grandma. Time that my husband is actually able to take off so we can make the trip. And for all the time that I will get to spend with future grandchildren. With 9 kids, that could be a lot of "time"!




"Did someone say cake?"
Madison's first birthday.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I came to visit your menu plan but included a little visit with Madison. My grandchildren are 4 and 2; I am also a Nana. It's just the best fun I have ever had. I get to see them this weekend...so excited. I host a weekly blog event called Crock Pot Wednesday and would love for you to participate. Mister Linky is up for this week's Crock Pot Wednesday and there's a giveaway going on. Come check it out.

krishnamoorthi said...

Eva Mendes biography
Madonna biography
Ciara biography
Jessica Simpson biography
Aishwarya Rai Biography
Salma Hayek biography
C. Aguilera biography
Britney Spears biography
Helen Hunt biography
Heather Graham biography
Gwyneth Paltrow biography
Gillian Anderson biography
Emmanuelle Beart biography
Drew Barrymore biography
Demi Moore biography
Cameron Diaz biography
Alyssa Milano biography
Alicia Silverstone biography
Lindsay Lohan biography
Pamela Anderson biography
Carmen Electra biography
Halle Berry Biography
Jennifer Aniston Biography
Keira Christina Knightley biography
Jessica Marie Alba bio-data
Jennifer Lopez bio-data
Scarlett Johansson bio-data
Angelina Jolie bio-data
http://hollywoodmovieclub.blogspot.com/