Sunday, September 25, 2011

Meal Plan for 9/26


I feel that I owe you an apology.

Because of the weatherman and Mother Nature's inability to work together, my entire meal plan last week became a lie.

I planned for soup. What I got was another sunburn.

So, in honor of the rain that arrived today, we'll put soup back on the menu. But this time, I'll have a back-up plan.

I'm pulling the barbecue back out of the garage.

And making ice cream.

Because that's how I roll.☺

Here's what's cookin' this week...

~Monday~
Curried Butternut Squash Soup (still new!), green salad w/ Green Goddess Dressing (new)

~Tuesday~
Scrambled eggs & elk sausage
Beef & Bean Enchiladas, Salmon dip w/ tortillas

~Wednesday~
Glazed Orange Cranberry Oatmeal Muffins (new)
Roasted Potato Clam Chowder (new), Sourdough bread

~Thursday~
Simple Soaked Oatmeal w/ blueberries

~Friday~
Eggs in a Hole
Chili Baked Potatoes, applesauce, raw veggies w/ Ranch

~Saturday~

~Sunday~
cereal
Simple Sunday (decide on the way home from church!)

~Desserts~

This post is linked to Menu Mondays.

1 comment:

Candy C. said...

I really admire you ladies who even TRY to plan a menu for the week. Most of the time, we end up like you did last week! LOL!!