Sunday, January 30, 2011

Menu Plan 1/31/11



If at first you don't succeed, try, try again.

This will be my mantra for the week. Thursday, I hit a little roadblock in my meal plan.

I got sick. Or tried to anyway. It never really amounted to more than a terrible headache, but that alone was enough to derail my cooking plans.

It's very difficult to cook when you're head is pounding to the beat of your own heart. Even if it did have a pretty good rhythm.

Here's what's cookin' this week...

~Monday~
Crockpot Apple Pie Oatmeal (still new!)

~Tuesday~
Crockpot Salsa Chicken w/ Soaked Brown Rice, Corn

~Wednesday~
No Crust Spinach Omelet (still new!)
Bottomless Chicken Pot Pie, Caesar Salad

~Thursday~
Fried Eggs, Toast

~Friday~

~Saturday~

~Sunday~
Peanut Butter Muffins, Homemade Yogurt
Superbowl Food...TO BE DETERMINED!!!



No comments: